Tuesday, May 6, 2008

DAY 14: Monday, April 27, 2008

Temperature Range: 100
Turned the eggs: 3 times – 10:00 am, 5:00 pm, 11:30 pm
Water added today: Yes

I feel SO much better! Yeah! It’s not Salmonella. Must have been something else it probably was from something I ate in order for it to have been so short-lived. I don’t care; I’m not complaining. I’m glad it’s over. And the sweater is in the wash! Not taking any more chances… Yeah! Oh man, I am so grateful to God for little reminders like this to be so careful. He gives us such beautiful life and we are so fortunate to be able to participate in projects like this. So many people around the world would give or do anything for opportunity to have just one or two chickens for eggs or food – and here we have 36 eggs we are trying to hatch for education and amusement purposes. I just pray that the educational opportunity here glorifies God. We are so blessed to have such an opportunity.

No comments: